I. CALL TO ORDER: The Regular Meeting of the Weaverville Fire Protection District was called to order by Chairman, Mike Williams at 1000 hrs. Members present: Arden Potter, Bill Britton and George Owen. Members absent: Larry Helsley. Others present: Chief Scott Alvord, and Clerk Lisa Guglielmina.
II. CONSENT AGENDA:
A. Approve Regular Meeting Minutes of July 7, 2015 –
B. Approve Warrant List and Journal Entries –
MSC Britton/Potter to approve the consent agenda as presented.
III. ACTION ITEMS: NONE
IV. DEPARTMENT AND BUSINESS REPORTS
A. Hazardous Reduction Progress Report: Program still going strong, Ernie used the opportunity to do a chainsaw class with the Haz Red crew.
B. Fire Chief/Marshall Report:
· WT-32 contract
· Fork Fire Complex separated into two incidents; Fork Complex and South Complex
· Shift changes in personnel for fires
· One of our firefighters suffered from heat exhaustion at the China Fire- doing well now
· Possibility of 2131 involved in the Fork Complex
· Sprinkler inspection at the Mill
· 2113 new batteries
· Station coverage
C. Fire Department Report: None
D. Sleeper Program Reports: No report.
E. Committee Reports:
· Recruitment Committee: Possible interested party in Chief position
· Collection Committee: No report
· Contract Committee: No report
· Tuition Committee: No report.
· Budget Committee: No report.
F. Director Reports: None
V. PUBLIC COMMENTS: None.
VI. CORRESPONDENCE: None.
VII. ADJOURNMENT: There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 1030 hrs.
Mike Williams, Chairman Lisa Guglielmina, Clerk of the Board